When I started thinking about a companion for Rumba I knew that I wanted a Chocolate Havanese. Havanese come in all sorts of colors, by breed standard they are all supposed to have black noses and black eyes expect for the Chocolates....they have brown noses and different colored eyes....as you can see Roxy's eyes are a combo of green and amber....I can't help but cave to all of her demands.She's been such a great addition to our family. So smart and funny, she gives Rumba a run for his money everyday. She's very ball motivated so will play chase for hours and loves a good long fun in the church parking lot for her squeaky balls.
She is also a great type of the Havanese breed, great bite, wonderful coat, and so sweet. Because I have a weak spot for her, she definitely pushes her boundaries more, but follows me like a shadow everywhere I go.

No comments:
Post a Comment