Tuesday, March 3, 2009

The vet did say possibly 6......





So when I went to the vet to have Roxy X-Rayed, the vet said definitely 5, possibly six....the third picture is what we entitled "First Feeding".....we thought 5, we are done....4 black, 1 chocolate....if you look at the picture, you can see the chocolate one first, he was puppy #2 and we are calling him Chewbacca (need to check spelling)....next to him is Vader, puppy #1, then next to him is #3, the smallest of the litter, his name is Yoda. Next to him is #4, Han Solo and next to Han is #5, a little girl we are calling Galaxy....we thought we were done.
Not quite....just when we least expected it, Roxy gave us #6, a beautiful chocolate female. Queen Amidala. Ok Ok Ok...for those that are having issues with the names from Star Wars...lighten up...most litters are named around themes....I could have gone for an Irish them seeing that St. Paddy's is around the bend, but for as long as I've had Rumba, I've always thought that he looked like an Ewok....and then when I got Roxy, she looks like a Wookie....so...I'm going Star Wars for my babies.

1 comment:

  1. I love the theme names girl...I wanna come see them and give Roxy a big kiss and hug...wow way to go!!!! and the proud papa how's he doing...enjoying the dogs...sure miss him.

    ReplyDelete

 
Custom Search