Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Lest anyone forget who it started with....



Roxy and my sweet boy Rumba are the ones responsible for these great puppies. I am so proud of Roxy. She is such a good little mother. She takes the care of her puppies really seriously. She will barely take a potty break....she keeps an eagle eye on Rumba making sure he doesn't get too close to the puppies...She'll let me pick up a puppy, but then promptly asks for it back.
And Rumba...as you can see he loves to cuddle up next to his Dad. He was the doggie that started my love affair with the Havanese and to this day brings me great joy!.....enjoy the pics of their babies below.

2 comments:

  1. oh my gosh! we need to come up and see all tese puppies! congratulations :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jayne and Ta! How sweet are these puppies?!?!?!?!?!?!!! They're so, so, so cute!!!I wish I could have one!!!

    *Linds

    ReplyDelete

 
Custom Search